- About BSM
- About Our President
- Photo Tour
- Spirit Shop
- BSM 2020 Strategic Plan
- Marketing & Communications
- Red Knight Engagement Network
- Board of Directors
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- BSM Around the World
- BSM Alma Mater and Rouser
- Campus Ministry
- Common Basket
- Worship Opportunities
- Junior High Academics
- Guidance/College & Career
- Summer Assignments
- Athletic Trainer
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletic/Activities Forms
- Trophy Case
- Spirit Shop
- Team Photos
- Summer Camps
- Support BSM
Propel Into Your Future
This is an optional summer program for incoming BSM freshmen.
Monday July 31 - Thursday, August 3, 2017: 8:30 a.m. – Noon
Fee = $150 (will be charged to student's tuition account).
Registration form and additional information available online at www.BSMschool.org/propel
- Learn how to successfully integrate into the BSM community from the start of the school year.
- Meet other incoming 9th grade students, some upperclassmen and many 9th grade teachers.
- Gain an understanding of what it takes to be a BSM student.
- Receive small group instruction (from upperclassmen and teachers) on organization, social interaction and technology use.
- Use project-based learning to develop basic skills in math, English, and science in a fun, impactful way.
- Create fun hands on projects that emphasizes basic skills in math, English, science and organizational study skills.
Topics may include:
- 9th grade summer reading
- service learning
- Biology and the environment (science/discovery/interpretations)
- Math in our world
- Science - technology - exploration
BSM's Link Crew and other student leaders will assist with projects
*Registration closes July 15th - space is limited, so register early!
If financial assistance is needed to attend this program, please contact Ms. Shane Sisco at email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Paula Leider at firstname.lastname@example.org