- About BSM
- About Our President
- Photo Tour
- Spirit Shop
- BSM 2020 Strategic Plan
- Marketing & Communications
- Red Knight Engagement Network
- Board of Directors
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- BSM Around the World
- BSM Alma Mater and Rouser
- Campus Ministry
- Common Basket
- Worship Opportunities
- Junior High Academics
- Guidance/College & Career
- Summer Assignments
- Athletic Trainer
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletic/Activities Forms
- Trophy Case
- Spirit Shop
- Team Photos
- Summer Camps
- Support BSM
When: Saturday, January 21
Where: Sheraton Minneapolis West
What: A memorable dinner dance for sophomores, juniors and seniors. Although traditionally a girl-ask-boy dance, singles are also welcome.
Cost: $85/couple ($42.50 for singles)
*Last day to purchase tickets - Monday, January 16*
Schedule for the 2017 Holiday Ball
- The evening begins at 7 p.m. and ends at 11:30 p.m.
- Dinner will be served beginning at 7:30 p.m. and students who do not attend dinner will not be admitted to the dance.
- Students who are bringing a non-BSM guest are required to have a signed visitor's form on file in order for the visitor to attend the dance (click here to download the guest form).
- Students will not be dismissed until 11:30 p.m. Please plan your after-dance activities accordingly.
- Students will be randomly breathalyzed throughout the evening (this includes BSM students as well as visitors).
- No coats, bags or purses will be allowed into the dance. These will all be checked at the coat check.
- You must wear shoes or socks while at the Sheraton - please plan accordingly.
- All school rules regarding possession/use of tobacco, alcohol and other drugs will be in effect.