Skip To Main Content

Transcripts from BSM

The legal record or proof of your high school education is your high school transcript. A signed release form or submission of the online form below is required to obtain a copy of your high school transcript.

To request a copy of your transcript, please follow the procedure below. NOTE: Copies released directly to an individual are unofficial transcripts and may not be used for college admission purposes. If an OFFICIAL transcript is required, it must be sent directly from BSM to the address of the institution you provide and cannot be sent from the student requesting the transcript.

Current Students

If you are currently enrolled at BSM or transferring to a different high school, contact the Guidance Office at (952) 927-4176.

Former Student/Graduates

Please note: While a student is attending BSM, the parent/legal guardian may request a copy of the student’s transcript. Upon graduation from BSM, all requests for transcripts must be from the student.

Mail Your Request

Complete the Request Form. Please fill out all necessary information accurately on the form. Test scores are not included in transcripts after 2006. Please include a payment of $5/per request in the form of a check, money order or cash.

Mail the completed request to:

Benilde-St. Margaret’s School
Attn: Transcripts
2501 Highway 100 South
St. Louis Park, MN 55416

*Please allow 5-7 business days for processing.

In Person

A transcript may also be obtained by signing a Request Form in person at the Benilde-St. Margaret’s Guidance Office. Requests may be made between 8 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday-Friday. Please bring a payment of $5/per request in the form of a check, money order or cash (payment cannot be charged to a credit/debit card).

*Please allow 24 hours for processing.

Processing time will vary during school and summer breaks.

Questions? Call (952) 927-4176.

Transcript Request Form


First Name
Last Name
Must contain a date in M/D/YYYY format
Must contain a date in M/D/YYYY format
Must contain only numbers
Must contain only numbers
Is a letter of recommendation and/or counselor letter required? (Letters are available for three years after graduation.) required
Enter the appropriate email address of the organization to send an electronic transcript during the interim of Extended Online School. Type "NONE" if this is not applicable.
I grant permission for Benilde-St. Margaret's School to release my high school transcript to the address provided. I understand that test scores are not included in transcripts and that copies released directly to an individual are unofficial transcripts and may not be used for college admission purposes.
I understand and accept the above statement:required
Number of Transcripts Neededrequired

Payment Information

Please select a payment typerequired
Billing Addressrequired
Cardholder Namerequired