FAQ: Guidance & Counseling
Check out these commonly asked questions about the Guidance and College Counseling resources available at Benilde-St. Margaret's.
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out using the contact information on this page.
- What services does the BSM Guidance and College Counseling team provide?
- How does the BSM Guidance team help my student achieve their best potential?
- How can my student receive tutoring assistance?
- Does BSM have a chemical health counselor?
- What is the BSM Community of Concern?
- How does the BSM Guidance team help students prepare for life after high school?
- What types of college resources does BSM have available?
- Does BSM have support groups for students?
- What programs does BSM have for diverse learning needs or disabilities?
- What type of test prep is available at BSM?
- How can my student receive test accomodations?
- What type of assistive technology does BSM offer?
- When are BSM counselors available to help students?
- What type of holistic counseling does BSM provide for students?
- How does BSM handle the changing needs of students?
- How does BSM handle confidentiality for students?
- How can the BSM Guidance team help students when they have a problem or need advice?
- What does the Guidance team do to help new students adjust to life at BSM?
- How does BSM support BIPOC students?
- How long does it take for students to feel comfortable at BSM?
- What does a typical school day look like at BSM?
- How are new families welcomed to BSM?
- What does BSM offer to ensure a safe learning space?
- When does BSM offer a college fair?
- How does the BSM Guidance team help students find the right college or university?
- What makes a BSM student well prepared for college?
- How does the BSM Guidance team help students work towards scholarships?
- Program of Studies - Senior High
- Program of Studies - Junior High
- Portrait of a Red Knight
- Learning Support
- Tutoring Programs
- AP Courses and Exams
- College Credit Options
- Student Handbook
- Academic Calendar
- Course Selection
- Transcript requests
- Personal Development / Wellbeing
- Summer Opportunities
- Group Counseling
- Psychological Services
- Chemical Health Counseling
- Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
College and Career Counseling
- College Counseling
- College and Career Planning (Matriculation)
- AP Exam Schedule (2022-23)
- Information for College Admissions Counselors
- Standardized Testing and Test Prep Options
- Transcript requests