Benilde-St. Margaret's offers a full calendar of athletic opportunities for Red Knights. Along with the academic activities, sports at BSM promote the values of teamwork, discipline, personal growth, and life skills enabling students to develop their potential in an atmosphere of fun and friendship.
Both athletics & activities programs support the Benilde-St. Margaret's mission statement providing students with a wide range of extracurricular opportunities that encourage broad participation to experience being active members of a community, respectful of others, and striving for excellence.
The athletic program at BSM is open to all students regardless of skill level, ensuring they have an opportunity to participate in the activity or sport of their choice.
For complete information about each athletic opportunity, schedules, contact info, and more, please visit www.bsmredknights.org
The following athletic programs are offered at BSM as defined by MN State High School League (MSHSL).
* = NON MSHSL Sponsored
Office of Athletics & Activities
Director of Athletics & Activities
Athletics & Activities Admin Assistant
Transportation, Information, & Websites
Assistant Athletics & Activities Director
Activities Information (pdf)
Athletics Information (pdf)
- What are the fees, and which co-curriculars will have a fee?
- How did you choose the co-curriculars to which the participation fee applies?
- What do the fees cover?
- Will the fees increase every year?
- Why are all students charged a co-curricular fee?
- Why are the co-curricular participation fees not charged to all students?
- Why are additional fees charged for hockey, swimming, and golf?
- Why are the co-curricular participation fees less for junior high students?
- Are junior high students participating in co-curriculars at the senior high level required to pay the higher fee?
- Are families on financial aid required to pay the fees?
- How will the fees be assessed?
Stay informed about our Red Knights: