Red Knight Roundup Online for the 2019-2020 School Year!
Roundup Online Closes Wednesday, August 7 at 11:59 p.m.
*There will be computers available at Roundup to complete the Roundup online portion.
Monday, August 12, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 15, 12:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
*Make-up Roundup: Monday, August 19, 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Please call if you need to attend this Roundup)
Red Knight Roundup is the annual registration process for enrolled students at Benilde-St. Margaret's. You have the option to attend Roundup on Monday, August 12 or Thursday, August 15. If you need to attend Roundup on August 19, please contact us by phone, 952-927-4176. Please plan on 45 minutes to attend and complete the Roundup process. All students must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
Reminder: Schedule changes are not a part of Roundup.
*Students may not begin the 2019-2020 school year until Roundup is completed. This includes Roundup Online and attending Roundup
The Roundup online process is divided into three parts.
Step One: Downloadable Forms
Step Two: Data Information and Roundup Forms (on PowerSchool)
Step Three: Optional, but Important
Roundup Step One - Downloadable Forms
These forms are required by each family for each student and must be maintained as a hard copy. Please print and complete each required form. You must bring the completed forms with you to Roundup.
Health Services Forms
- Annual Health Information Form (required every year for every student enrolled)
- Emergency Medication or Management Plan (as needed)
- Administration of Medication (as needed)
Please also provide updated Immunization Records or if new student, complete immunization record
After you've completed Step One, please move onto Step Two.
Roundup Step Two - PowerSchool
This portion will open on Wednesday, July 17, and close on August 7, at 11:59 p.m. in order for us to prepare for our first Roundup on August 12. It will reopen on Monday, August 12, at 2:00 p.m.. and close on Wednesday, August 14, at 11:59 p.m. so that we may prepare for Roundup on August 15. If you miss these deadlines, you should allow for extra time at Roundup to complete them on our computers.
- Please note: the form may take a few seconds to load as it inserts your child's personalized data from our files.
- If you have more than one student at BSM, you will need to complete Step Two separately for each of your students.
Click here to enter PowerSchool and follow the respective instructions below:
PowerSchool Instructions: New Family to BSM
- Select “Create an Account”.
- Enter your name, e-mail, desired user name, and a password you create. If you forget this information, you will need to recreate your account. BSM does not have access to this information.
- Enter the student information, which is unique to each student. This information can be found on the Roundup letter you received in mid July. If you have more than one student at BSM, use the access information provided in the Roundup letter.
- Enter the user name and password you just created in step 3.
- Click on "Ecollect Forms" on the left side, then "School Forms" tab at top of page.
- Click on 2019-2020 Red Knight Roundup Forms
PowerSchool Instructions for Returning Families
- You should already have a BSM PowerSchool parent account.
- You do not need to set up a new account.
- Please remember, you will not be able to use your student's PowerSchool account.
If you forgot your PowerSchool username and password, please contact the Main Office at (952) 927-4176
- Once you have logged into PowerSchool, click on "Forms" on the left side
- Click on "School Forms" tab on top of page
- If you require additional assistance, please contact roundup@BSMSchool.org
- Click on “Help” in the upper right hand corner to access helpful information on using PowerSchool.
- You will be able to view your student's schedule from this screen when they are made available. Once teachers begin submitting grade, you will simply click on a letter grade to access a detailed grade report. You can click on the teacher's name to e-mail the teacher
- Tuition account activity is available by selecting “Balance” from the left menu.
- The lunch account balance e-mail alert is not accessible via PowerSchool. This information is maintained by Taher, our food service group. If you have questions about your student’s lunch account, please e-mail Lynn Lynch at llynch@BSMschool.org.
- The School Bulletin/Announcements function is not accessible via PowerSchool. Our parent bulletin, Knightly News, is delivered directly to you via e-mail each Wednesday.
After you've completed Step Two, please move onto Step Three.
Roundup Step Three - Optional (but important)
- Order Lifetouch Portraits (For Students in Grades 7-11) - Pictures will be taken at Roundup events, you may pre-order your pictures by choosing a pose and package before you come to Roundup. BSM Picture Day ID is EVT4PR827. You can only order one package per student. If you have multiple students, you will need to order each package individually.
- Volunteer Requirements - If you plan on volunteering for any school event or Parent Association event you must either provide information on where and when you took VIRTUS training or sign up to take VIRTUS training, and submit to a background check.
- Sign up for "Notify Me" on Master Calendar for BSM events. This feature allows a parent to set up an e-mail notification for specific events and activities, so that changes (not including practices) for the selected activities will be e-mailed to you. You can sign up for events/activities other than the sports that are listed on the first page, by clicking on the "continue" button on the bottom.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at roundup@BSMschool.org or 952-927-4176.