Benilde-St. Margaret’s President Adam Ehrmantraut has announced that he will be leaving BSM at the conclusion of the 2021-2022 school year to pursue personal business opportunities.
As such, BSM's Board of Directors has launched a formal search process for his replacement, working closely with Carney, Sandhoe & Associates (CS&A), an external search firm specializing in independent school consulting. The search process is being led by an experienced team of BSM Board members representing parents and alumni, along with a faculty representative and a representative from the Archdiocese.
The Board will use this webpage to keep the BSM community updated on its search process and opportunities for engagement.
- Position Profile -
- TO APPLY ...
- Interested and qualified candidates are invited to contact the consultants in confidence.
- Candidates will ultimately need to submit the following materials as separate PDF documents:
- A cover letter expressing their interest in this particular position;
- A current résumé;
- A statement of leadership and/or educational philosophy; and
- A list of five professional references with name, phone number and email address of each (references will not be contacted without the candidate’s permission)
- Make inquiries and send complete applications to: Barbara Daush, search consultant or Brandon Jacobs, search consultant
- TO APPLY ...
- Communication & Updates
- Community Survey
- Survey Results
- Take the Survey (now closed) - Help the Board of Directors identify and prioritize the professional experiences, qualities and skills that are most important in the next BSM President
- Board Search Process & Timeline
- Contact - For additional information on the Board’s search process, please email email@example.com