Benilde-St. Margaret’s School welcomes international students. This past year, eighteen students from China, Japan, Rwanda, South Korea, and Vietnam were part of our community. Read our International Student Policy, and contact Ted Freese, Director of Admissions, with questions or to receive more information.
Summary of International Student Policy:
- BSM welcomes international students who come to us through a program that is approved by Benilde-St. Margaret's. We very commonly work with Nacel Open Door and Public and Private School F-1 Exchange.
- We want your transition from home to the BSM community to be as complete and smooth as possible. That’s why all of our international students begin their experience in August, the start of our academic year.
- All international students receiving academic credit will be admitted based on their transcripts and the TOEFL or TOEFL® Junior™ test, an in-person or Skype interview, as well as other standards stated in the International Student Policy. A copy of your passport is required with an Application for Admission.
- Be sure to review our information about BSM's tuition on the left column of this page. We do not have a tuition assistance program for international students.
- Work with your program representatives to find a host family in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. BSM is not responsible for finding host families for international students.
2020-2021 International Student Tuition and Fees
International Student Tuition: $20,575
Registration Fee: $200
Technology Fee: $400
**An additional fee of $150 will be charged to graduating seniors
Other miscellaneous fees may be charged for various items and must be paid on a monthly basis.
We look forward to hearing from you and having you join our community next year!