Thank you for choosing to support Catholic education at Benilde-St. Margaret’s!
Let us help you by answering some of the most commonly asked questions about providing financial support for BSM. Your gift helps ensure generations of students will receive the best educational experience while at BSM, thank you!
If you have additional questions or would like to talk with our team, please contact Richard Olson, Chief Advancement Officer, at 952-915-4351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much do I need to give?
- Can I give a gift online?
- How do I designate funds to a particular program, scholarship or building project?
- If I do not designate my gift to a particular fund and it is unrestricted, how will the money be used?
- How can I maximize my estate plans with a gift to BSM?
- What is an endowment gift?
- How do I make a memorial or tribute gift?
- What is the deadline for making gifts in a particular fiscal year?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about my gift?
- What is the address of the Advancement Office?
- How do I update my contact and other personal information?
Chief Advancement Officer
Mary Fran O'Keefe
Director of Alumni Relations & Community
Catie Scherer Brackin '99
Alumni Relations & Community Events Specialist
Advancement Database Director