Benilde-St. Margaret's faculty and staff are highly qualified, mission-driven professionals. Below is a list of current open positions. If an opportunity interests you, please follow the specified instructions.
If you are currently a substitute teacher at BSM, and need access to Frontline Education (formerly AESOP), please click here.
Instructions for Safe Environment / Essential 3 items necessary in order to volunteer or work with Benilde-St. Margaret's students may be found here.
Football, Head Varsity Coach at Benilde-St. Margaret's:
Seeking a Head Varsity Football Coach to lead a high-performing program while upholding the faith-based values of our school community.
* The head coach will possess a background with demonstrated success in the field of coaching. The head coach will be mission-driven and lead our Red Knights Football Program with enthusiasm, energy, and distinguished levels of integrity and character.
* The head coach will lead with passion and zeal while fostering the development of a positive and inclusive team environment that inspires and cultivates the physical, mental, moral, social, and spiritual development of young men through the sport of football.
* The head football coach will be responsible for all elements of administering a comprehensive 7-12 grade program, including serving as an effective teacher of the game, recruiting and managing talented assistant coaches, and working collaboratively with students, parents, school leadership, and our network of Catholic partner schools.
* Full/part-time job opportunities are available at Benilde-St. Margaret’s School for candidates whose abilities and qualifications match current needs.
Interested candidates should contact Benilde-St. Margaret’s Athletics/Activities Director Jerry Pettinger at email@example.com with a resume and letter of interest.
Application Deadline: March 22 or until filled.
BSM faculty members are highly skilled in delivering the very best educational experience to our students and are committed to the faith-based mission of Benilde-St. Margaret's. Please complete the Faculty Employment Application if you are interested in joining our faculty. Applications are reviewed on a regular basis.
There are no immediate opportunities available at this time.
*There is no online application to be completed for staff openings. Please follow the instructions listed for the position on how to apply including where to send your resume and/or cover letter.
SENIOR HIGH PRINCIPAL
The Senior High Principal’s primary purpose is to provide leadership and ensure quality in the academic and student affairs programs for Benilde-St. Margaret’s School in order to achieve the fullest attainment of its unique mission. The Principal is appointed and is delegated authority by the President and acts as the chief operating officer for the school. In collaboration with the President and administrative team, the Principal shares responsibility for the integration of faith and culture within the school through successful academic and student programs, including curriculum development.
The Principal supervises, observes, and evaluates the faculty and instructional program and the guidance and counseling program. The Principal coordinates all phases of policy implementation related to academics, instruction, curriculum and coordinates all student affairs programs and co-curricular activities through the Assistant Principals and Directors of Athletics and Technology in their charge. The Principal is responsible for the successful day-to-day operation of the school as accomplished through effective delegation of responsibilities to the administrators, faculty, and staff.
The full position profile is available here.
To apply, please submit the following four documents, confidentially and as separate PDF attachments:
- Letter of Interest that aligns your experiences and skillsets with the current needs of the school as you understand them.
- Statement of Catholic educational leadership philosophy.
- Current resume with all appropriate dates included.
- List of five references with names, relationships, phone numbers, and email addresses. References will not be contacted without your knowledge and approval.
Please include Benilde-St. Margaret’s School in the subject field.
Assemble all of the application materials in one email to:
Michael Furey, Partner
Partners in Mission School Leadership Search Solutions, LLC 124 Sycamore Drive | Westwood, MA 02090
570-730-2655 (Cell) | 877-738-4810 (Office)
DIRECTOR OF EQUITY, INCLUSION, AND BELONGING
The Director of Equity, Inclusion and Belonging will report to the President of the school, serve on the President’s Leadership Team, and serve as a peer and colleague to the Principal, CFO, Director of Admissions and other senior-level administrators.
Read the full position description here.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to contact the consultants in confidence. Candidates will ultimately need to submit the following materials as separate PDF documents:
- A cover letter expressing their interest in this particular position;
- A current résumé;
- A list of five professional references with name, relationship, phone number, and email address of each (references will not be contacted without the candidate’s permission) to:
Lawrence Alexander, Search Consultant
Seliat Dairo, Associate
Brandon Jacobs, Associate