Use the tabs below to view upcoming BSM school and community events. Utilizing the blue filter icon in the right corner of the calendars will help sift through the events listed so you can more quickly view what is relevant to you.
Calendar & Category Legend:
- Odd Block
- Even Block
- 8 Period Day
- No School
- BSM Events
- Facility Use
- Junior High
- Parent Association
- Senior High
Athletics & Activities
BSM Quick Calendar
Our Red Knights eat well! BSM partners with Taher, Inc. to bring healthy and fresh meals to students each day.
Daily Lunch Items
Daily Breakfast Items
The BSM cafeteria also serves breakfast. Listed below are breakfast items that will be available Monday - Friday, 7-10 a.m. on school days.
- Breakfast Sandwiches: $3
- Yogurt: $1.50
- Greek Yogurt: $1.85
- Fresh Fruit: $3.50
- Juice in Bottle: $1.85
- Water $1.60
- Muffins: $2
- Scones: $2
- Hash Brown: $1.75
- Donut: $2
- Cereal: $1.75
- Piece of Fruit: $1
*Checks for lunch accounts should be made payable to "Taher."
For more information or assistance, please contact Lynn Lynch, food service director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sync BSM Calendar(s) to Your Device
Standard iCal: https://www.bsmschool.org/calendar/calendar_373.ics
Google iCal: https://www.bsmschool.org/calendar/calendar_373_gmt.ics
BSM Events Calendar
Faith Events Calendar
Fine Arts Events
Junior High Calendar
Parent Association Events
Senior High Calendar
8 Period Day
Google iCal: https://www.bsmschool.org/calendar/calendar_358_gmt.ics
What are iCal Feeds?
iCalendar (iCal) format is a standard for calendar data exchange. iCal feeds enable applications to publish date and time-based data to external calendars like Google Calendar via URLs. By subscribing to iCal feeds, you can view up-to-date calendar information from one application on your device.
Use the links to the left and the instructions below to add the individual BSM calendars to your personal calendar(s).
- Copy the Google iCal URL for the appropriate calendar.
- Open your Google Calendar on a desktop computer.
- Click the plus icon next to "Other Calendars" in your Google Calendar.
- Select "Add by URL" from the menu.
- Enter the iCal feed URL in the field provided.
- Click "Add Calendar." The calendar will appear in the "Other Calendars" section of the calendar list to the left.
- Open Outlook, and switch to Calendar "mode."
- Click the "Home" tab on the Ribbon.
- Under "Manage Calendars," click on "Open Calendar \ From Internet."
- Enter the standard iCal URL into the "New Internet Calendar" field, then click "OK."
- Click "Yes" when prompted to verify that you want to subscribe to the calendar.
- Open the "Settings" app on your iOS device.
- Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars."
- Tap on "Add Account" under the "Mail" section.
- Tap on "Other."
- Tap on "Add Subscribed Calendar" under the "Calendars" section.
- Enter the standard iCal URL, and tap "Next." Your device will then attempt to verify the feed.
- Change any additional details (such as the description), and then tap "Save."
- In Calendar, choose "File > New Calendar Subscription."
- Enter the standard iCal URL, and then click "Subscribe."
- Enter a name for the calendar in the "Name" field, and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the update frequency from the "Auto-refresh" pop-up menu.
- Click "OK."
- To make changes to the calendar, click the name of the calendar, and then choose "Edit > Get Info."