Coaches: Max Johnson and Doug Burnikel
The BSM bowling team is a co-ed fall activity open to boys and girls grades 7-12 at Benilde-St. Margaret’s. Practices are twice a week, and meets take place every Friday during the fall season. Athletes strive to perform their best both on a personal level in practice, but also as a team during meets. Five players bowl on the varsity team each meet, with all athletes having an opportunity to bowl for a JV team.
Time Commitment: Fall Season with practices - Mondays and Wednesdays, 3 - 4 p.m. and Meets on Thursdays or Fridays, 4 - 6 p.m.
* * * * * * *
2019 Meets Schedule:
- Friday, 9/6 Texa Tonka Lanes
- Friday, 9/13 Tuttle's
- Friday, 9/20 AMF Southtown Lanes
- Friday, 9/27 Park Tavern
- Friday, 10/4 Bowlero Eden Prairie
- Friday, 10/11 AMF Southtown Lanes
- Thursday & Friday, 10/17-10/18 Tournament @ Texa Tonka Lanes
- Thursday, 10/24 Tuttle's (correction)
- Friday, 11/1 Bowlero Eden Prairie
- Friday, 11/8 Park Tavern
- Friday, 11/15 Texa Tonka Lanes (Roll Off & Final)