- MSHSL Athletic Eligibility Form (Form completed during Red Knight Round Up online process, Grades 7-12)
- Physical Exam Form Required every three years, signed & dated by physician, Grades 7-12. Require for participation in any Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) sponsored sport or activity. Please see MSHSL website (www.mshsl.org) for complete list of sports/activities. We accept new physicals all year long -- feel free to fax (952-926-5764), scan and email (email@example.com) or drop off at athletic office at any time.
- Parental Form for Alternate Transportation (for those occasions when student will NOT be taking transportation provided (ie bus) NOR will student be riding home with parents -- please complete and turn into coach)
- Athletics/Activities Evaluation Form for Parents or Students (to be completed at end of athletic season/activity)
- Transcript Request for College Athletic Departments
- Order you letter jackets or letter sweatshirts here.
- Team Photos -- BSM uses LifeTouch Sports for the majority of team/indiviuals photographs. BSM recommends that ALL individuals get an individual photo taken during the team picture day process. This avoids some confusion for the individual student. Ordering photos is available by the following procedures.
- You will be able to preorder online for about one (1) week before the scheduled date. Online link will be posted to the sports team "Important Information" page.
- Order forms are available for pick up in the athletic office for completion and payment (due on the day pictures are taken).
- Proofs -- about 2 weeks after pictures are taken, proofs will be distributed to anyone who had not placed an order. Instructions for ordering are included.
- any questions -- please contact Judy @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-915-4346.
- BSM Apparel Policy
- BSM Master Calendar - "Notifiy Me" options - how to set up email and/or cell phone text message notifications of games and events directly from the master calendar.
- Click on ''BSM Master Calendar'' directly above or click the "Calendar" button on the top right of any page.
- Click on 'Notify Me' -- located in right hand column
- Create your account.
- Click on teams and/or activities that you want notifications for
- Setup Notification Preferences
- Click on 'Save'
- Any questions -- please contact Judy @ email@example.com or 952-915-4346.