Thank you for your interest in Catholic education at Benilde-St. Margaret's
Although BSM is currently experiencing a wait-list pool for Grades 8, 9, 10, and 11 (Classes of 2023, 2022, 2021, and 2020), we are continuing to accept applications for these respective classes. All applications will be reviewed on a regular basis and we will be in touch regarding your status.
We are still accepting applications for all other grades.
Admission to Benilde-St. Margaret’s School is based on several factors reflecting our mission. Our students benefit from a college preparatory curriculum and an environment that encourages participation in extracurricular activities. We have a strong commitment to Catholic tradition and to our families and graduates. We prepare students to live and work in a global society, and we are dedicated to having a student body that represents cultural, academic, and socioeconomic diversity.
- The online application must be submitted to The Admissions Office. We do not have an application fee. If you prefer a paper application to complete, please contact the Admissions Team at 952-915-4345 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Transcript Request Form should be submitted by you to your student’s current school (and previous school if applicable) to release grades from the current and previous school year along with recent standardized test results and behavior and attendance records.
- There are no recommendation letters or specific forms needed in order to complete the BSM Admissions Application.
- All 7th and 9th grade applicants are automatically registered to take the CogAT Placement test in January. More information on this placement test can be found on our Admissions Timeline.
- Transfer students (grades 10-12) should complete the above steps. A member of the BSM Admissions Team will contact you directly if additional requirements are needed.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis according to availability.
As always, we are happy and available to answer any questions you may have regarding the admissions process. Please call at 952-915-4345 or email at email@example.com