Thank you for your interest in Benilde-St. Margaret's, a Catholic college prep school located in St. Louis Park, MN.
BSM currently has a waitpool in place for all grades (7 through 12) for the 2021-2022 school year. Applications submitted at this time will be reviewed as space becomes available. Our priority application deadline for the 2021-2022 school year was January 8, 2021.
Our application for the 2022-2023 school year will open October 1, 2021.
Admission to Benilde-St. Margaret’s School is based on several factors reflecting our mission. Our students benefit from a college preparatory curriculum and an environment that encourages participation in extracurricular activities. We have a strong commitment to Catholic tradition and to our families and graduates. We prepare students to live and work in a global society, and we are dedicated to having a student body that represents cultural, academic, and socioeconomic diversity.
- The online application must be submitted to The Admissions Office. We do not have an application fee. If you prefer a paper application to complete, please contact the Admissions Team at 952-915-4345 or email at email@example.com.
- The Transcript Request Form should be submitted by you to your student’s current school (and previous school if applicable) to release records from the current and previous school year, including recent standardized test results and applicable academic information.
- At this time, there are no recommendation letters or forms needed in order to complete the BSM Admissions Application.
- All 7th, 8th, and 9th grade applicants for the 2022-2023 school year who submit applications before the priority application deadline (January 7, 2022) are automatically registered to take an admissions exam in January. More information on this placement test can be found on our Admissions Timeline. All 7th and 8th grade applicants will take a test created by our Junior High academic team. Applicants to 9th grade will take the Pre-ACT 8/9 exam.
- Transfer students (grades 10-12) should complete the above steps. A member of the BSM Admissions Team will contact you directly if additional requirements are needed.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis according to availability.
As always, we are happy and available to answer any questions you may have regarding the admissions process. Please call at 952-915-4345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.