Catholic Schools Week
"Sponsored by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), National Catholic Schools Week is an annual celebration of Catholic education in the United States. The annual observance takes place at the end of January each year, and the theme is 'Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.' Schools typically celebrate Catholic Schools Week with Masses, open houses, and other activities for students, families, parishioners, and the community at large."
Catholic Schools Week at BSM: A list of celebrations and dress up days for the week.
Monday, January 29
- Wacky Shirt Day
- Celebration of our students: Donuts in homeroom
Tuesday, January 30
- Twins (dress alike) Day
- Celebration of our parents: Donuts at Dropoff
- Just for Parents presentation: "Developing Faith at BSM," presented by Dr. Ehrmantraut, 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. in the Library Conference Room
Wednesday, January 31 (Block Schedule)
- Olympic Day
- Celebration of our Faith: Mass and Common Basket in support of Quinn's Cup
- Hot chocolate in Campus Ministry throughout the day.
Thursday, February 1 (Block Schedule)
- Jersey Day
- Celebration of our Community: Event block day featuring entertainment from student musicians and former MN Viking Matt Birk
Friday, February 2
- Red and White Day
- Celebration of our Faculty/Staff: Caribou coffee and pastries in the faculty lounge from the Parent Association.