It doesn’t seem that long ago that your child was experiencing their first day of Kindergarten, and yet here they are, rapidly moving towards graduation from high school and life on their own. It’s a wonderful and exciting time for them - being curious, learning, growing, and finding their own voice.
It’s also an exciting (and perhaps anxious) moment for you, wanting the best for your child and the peace of mind and confidence that you’ve made the right educational choices for their future.
How can you ensure your children receive the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate life?
Benilde-St. Margaret’s recommends you consider the following:
- Compare schools based on academic expectations, tuition, how your student feels, and other factors that interest you
- Research and compare how effectively a school prepares students for life after high school (college or careers)
- Request more information from each school you’re considering
When looking for the right school for the education of your child, consider the following benefits at Benilde-St. Margaret's:
Hay información del proceso de admisiones aquí
Life at BSM
(Junior High, grades 7-8)
(Senior High, grades 9-12)
- Living the Faith
- Student Life
- Guidance and College Counselors
- The BSM Experience
- Parent Association
- Equity, Inclusion, Belonging
Stay informed about our Red Knights: