How to Apply to BSM
Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will open on Sunday, Oct. 1, 2023. Families who apply between Oct. 1 and our priority deadline on Friday, Jan. 5, 2024 will receive first consideration by the admissions committee. Any applications received after that date will be reviewed on a rolling basis as space is available.
We're excited you want to become part of the Red Knight community!
Our goal throughout the admissions process is to ensure a smooth and efficient process, and our admissions portal helps us create that experience. BSM's admissions team takes a holistic approach to our review of future Red Knight students. You can learn more about our admissions philosophy and standards here.
BSM's required application items include:
- An application
- Transcript information from the last two years
- Please use our Transcript Request Form to obtain this information
- Two references
- BSM does not require teacher letters of recommendation, but we do ask for two references (at least one academic)
- A candidate video statement
- A casual introduction to your prospective Red Knight
- An admissions exam (for students entering grades 7-9)
- 7th and 8th grade applicants will take a junior high specific exam; 9th grade applicants will take the Pre-ACT 8/9
Please complete our account set-up form if you're ready to begin work on your future Red Knight's application. A member of our team will then initiate the creation of your account. If you already have an account and are looking to work through outstanding checklist items or check your status, you can sign in to your account here.
If at any time you have questions, please reach out to us at 952-915-4345 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to BSM and seeing your son or daughter become a Red Knight.
BSM Office of Admissions
Call us: 952-915-4345
Ted Freese, Director
Junior High Admissions (7-8)
Betsy Van Cleve '06, Director
Senior High Admissions (9-12)
Associate Director of Admissions
Stay informed about our Red Knights: