Admissions Enrollment Philosophy
The mission of the BSM admissions team is to recruit, accept, and enroll students who can be successful at BSM.
Current BSM students demonstrate this by:
- Meeting or exceeding their predicted academic potential
- Aspiring to continue on to post-secondary education
- Having a sense of belonging and a willingness to contribute to our community
- Preparing to be successful in a global society
- Being open to growing in their faith
Admissions Acceptance Standards
The BSM admissions committee uses the following factors to determine acceptance.
- Prospective students show a desire, along with their parents, to be at BSM and share a commitment to the mission of the school
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or above
- Meet or exceed grade level benchmarks in standardized testing and BSM admissions test
- Have no serious behavior or discipline issues, pattern of behavior or discipline issues or extensive absences
- BSM can offer the level of accommodation the student needs to be successful
The BSM admissions committee takes a whole student approach. Concern in any one of these areas can warrant further discussion to determine acceptance and admittance.