Below are a list of policies our Admissions Team follows:
- Admissions decisions are made by the school's Admissions Committee under the direction of the Director of Admissions. Admissions decisions include a review of an applicant's report card, standardized test results, behavior and attendance records. In all cases, the school retains the right to determine, at its sole discretion, whether or not to select a student for admission.
- When there are more qualified candidates than openings available, the school establishes an unranked waiting pool. If any openings occur, the Admissions Committee selects candidate(s) based on the overall profile of a class and the match between the needs and qualifications of the student with the needs of the school.
- The school reserves the right to reverse an admissions decision if all reports/evaluations are not filed with the Benilde-St. Margaret's Admissions Office and/or if parents/guardians misrepresent the applicant. The school may also reverse an admissions decision if final transcripts for the school year indicate failing grades or evidence of behavior issues.
- Transfer students must be in good academic standing (GPA of at least a 2.0) and have sufficient credits for their grade level.
- Benilde-St. Margaret's School does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, creed or religion, color, or national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or scholarship and tuition assistance programs.