Reviving Daisy is an activity for BSM girls in grades 9-12. The group will get together once or twice a month to talk about life as well as just to have fun together doing activities both on and off campus. This group ends up being a great support system for the girls who are involved, and older girls often mentor the younger girls. Any BSM girl can and should join!
Some examples of activities include:
- Roller skating
- Playing board games
- Having a picnic in the park
- Watching movies
- Attending school events together
Why is it called Reviving Daisy? Back at the all-girls school, St. Margaret's Academy, the yearbook title was "The Daisy." Also, it is a tradition at BSM (and was at St. Margaret's Academy) to carry a daisy at graduation during the ceremony. Our leaders wanted to revive some of St. Margaret's Academy's history and spirit, and therefore thought this was the perfect name for a group of spirited BSM girls who have fun together.
Time Commitment: We typically meet on one or two Thursday afternoons each month, right after school, in the BSM Library Conference Room. There also may be a few off-campus events during the year. If you have questions, please contact one of the advisers.
Reviving Daisy Meeting Schedule 2017-2018
- September 21 – on campus meeting (Informational Meeting)
- October 12 – on campus meeting
- November 2 – on campus meeting
- November 16 – on campus meeting
- December 7 – on campus meeting (Christmas Party)
- January 25 – on campus meeting
- February 15 – on campus meeting
- February 22 – on campus meeting
- March 16 (Friday) – Off-Campus Event
- March 29 – on campus meeting
- April 12 – on campus meeting
- April 27 – on campus meeting
- May 11 – on campus meeting
- May 24 – End of year party!
All on campus meetings held in Library Conference Room from 2:50 – 4 p.m.