- About BSM
- About Our President
- Photo Tour
- Spirit Shop
- BSM 2020 Strategic Plan
- Marketing & Communications
- Red Knight Engagement Network
- Board of Directors
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- BSM Around the World
- BSM Alma Mater and Rouser
- Campus Ministry
- Common Basket
- Worship Opportunities
- Junior High Academics
- Guidance/College & Career
- Summer Assignments
- Athletic Trainer
- Fall Sports
- Winter Sports
- Spring Sports
- Athletic/Activities Forms
- Trophy Case
- Spirit Shop
- Team Photos
- Summer Camps
- Support BSM
2017 BSM Treasure Hunt Garage Sale
BSM Haben Center
BSM Parent Association's largest event fundraiser of the school year.
All proceeds support BSM scholarships and educational programs.
Thursday, May 4: 4pm - 8pm
Friday, May 5: 4pm - 8pm
Saturday, May 6: 8am - 4pm 1/2 PRICE ALL DAY!!!!
Open to the public
We accept: CASH, check (with proper ID) & Visa/MC (min$50)
Don’t miss this HUGE three day sale! Shop the many departments, including:
• Antiques & Collectibles
• Home Decor
• Sporting Goods/Bikes
• Women’s, Men’s and Children’s clothing
• Something for everyone!
The Treasure Hunt has become so much more than a school fundraiser: it is a community building event which benefits BSM programs and beyond. BSM families donate and reduce unwanted and unused items to a great cause. Community nonprofit partners take unsold items and distribute them through their programs in local neighborhoods to those in need. Some items, such as shoes, are sent as far away as Africa and our students going on mission trips pack bags for their host communities.
Please no strollers at the sale.
Location & Information
Benilde-St. Margaret’s School
2501 Highway 100 South
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Enter through the Haben Center doors on the west side of the parking lot. The main Haben doors are under construction, so please follow signage.
Visit and follow our Facebook page to see pictures of the sale set-up and merchandise. Tag us too! #BSMGarageSale
Your help is needed to make this sale a success. There are lots of volunteer options for dates, times, and departments – See Sign Up Genius (SUG) for dates and times that work for you.
BSM’s Annual Garage Sale Donations and Drop off Dates
The following items are graciously accepted:
• Clothing of all sizes and seasons, shoes, jewelry
• Gently used kids’ toys, sports equipment
• Books, DVDs, CDs and LPs
• Artwork, furniture (see below) and lamps
• Small electronic and household items in working order (small flatpanel TVs and mini fridges are OK)
• Bikes, outdoor lawn equipment and patio furniture
• It is also a great time to donate and purchase BSM spirit wear and sports equipment
**We would love your well organized dry cleaner hangers too! **
Things we CANNOT accept:
• Large appliances, TVs, computers and old electronics
• Sofa Sleepers, mattresses and electric blankets
• Treadmills and other large exercise equipment
• Cribs, infant car seats, swings
• Encyclopedias and Magazine collections (incl. Nat. Geo)
• Artificial Christmas trees of any size
• Carpet, sinks, metal desks, weapons, chemicals
• Anything NOT in good working order, poor or soiled condition. Quality items only please!
ALL DONATIONS NOW ACCEPTED AT HABEN DOORS
Monday & Tuesday, May 1-2, 2017, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
**Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - all drop-offs must be made before noon
MANY THANKS TO OUR BSM FAMILY OF SPONSORS
If you have questions regarding the Treasure Hunt Garage Sale or something you would like to donate and the above dates don't work, please email BSMTreasureHunt@gmail.com