- About BSM
- About Our President
- Photo Tour
- Spirit Shop
- BSM 2020 Strategic Plan
- Marketing & Communications
- Red Knight Engagement Network
- Board of Directors
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- BSM Around the World
- BSM Alma Mater and Rouser
- Campus Ministry
- Common Basket
- Worship Opportunities
- Junior High Academics
- Guidance/College & Career
- Summer Assignments
- Athletic Trainer
- Fall Sports
- Cross Country
- Boys' Soccer
- Girls' Soccer
- Girls' Swimming & Diving
- Girls' Tennis
- Fall Dance Team
- Winter Sports
- Alpine Skiing
- Boys' Basketball
- Girls' Basketball
- Dance Team
- Boys' Hockey
- Girls' Hockey
- Nordic Skiing
- Boys' Swimming
- Spring Sports
- Athletic/Activities Forms
- Trophy Case
- Spirit Shop
- Team Photos
- Summer Camps
- Support BSM
Red Knight Roundup Online for the 2017-2018 School Year!
Wednesday, August 2, 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesday, August 8, 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
*Make-up Roundup: Monday, August 14, 6:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Red Knight Roundup is the annual registration process for enrolled students at Benilde-St. Margaret's. You have the option to attend Roundup on Wednesday, August 2, or Tuesday, August 8. If you need to attend Roundup on August 14, please contact us by phone, 952-927-4176. Please plan on one hour to attend and complete the Roundup process. All students must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
Students may not participate in any BSM Activities or Athletics until Roundup is completed. This includes Roundup Online and attending Roundup
The Roundup online process is divided into three parts.
- Step One: Downloadable Forms
- Step Two: Data Information and Roundup Forms (on PowerSchool)
- Step Three: Optional, but Important
Step Two will open on Friday, July 14, and close on Monday, July 31, at 11:59 p.m. in order for us to prepare for our first Roundup Day on August 2. It will reopen on Thursday, August 3, at 12:01 a.m. and close on Sunday, August 6, at 11:59 p.m. so that we may prepare for Roundup Day on August 8. If you miss these deadlines, you should allow for extra time at Roundup to complete them on our computers.
All parents will need to log into their own PowerSchool Account. If you are a New Family to BSM, you will be instructed to set up your own PowerSchool Account in Step Two using the PowerSchool Codes in your July letter to add your student(s). If you are a Returning Family to BSM, you will need to access your PowerSchool account.
Please email roundup@BSMschool.org or call 952-927-4176 if you need assistance.
Please make sure that all outstanding financial obligations, including your July tuition payment for the 2017-2018 school year, have been paid by Monday, July 24. If payment has not been received prior to attending Roundup, you will meet with the Finance Department on Roundup day.
- Bring downloadable forms from Part One.
- Have a form of payment with you if you wish to set up a Taher lunch account (check or cash only) or purchase items from the Spirit Shop (cash, credit card or check).
- Keep in mind the dress code for your student's picture.
- Shirts must have sleeves to the shoulder.
- Cleavage and undergarments may not be exposed.
- No clothing with inappropriate designs and/or messages.
- No facial jewelry.
- No unnatural hair color, cut or style which may call undue attention
- Please click here to view BSM Dress Code
Follow the steps below:
If you have any questions, please contact us at roundup@BSMschool.org or 952-927-4176.